24 July 2016

Black & White Sunday #28 ::: Leather

For most of the almost-fortnight that Cousin Holly stayed with us, the weather was wet and cloudy. Having a new (sort of) dog around, I was itching at the shutter to take photos. So I asked Holly up onto one of the leather chairs in the living room. It was a very convenient way to take some photos with interesting lighting. Holly was a joy to photograph - just gorgeous!



I think she enjoyed this photoshoot.



Windows can offer nice lighting too.


Black & White Sunday Blog Hop hosted by:


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. Holly is a beautiful dog and a GREAT poser! She looks into the camera like a pro. I think she is prettiest spaniel I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete