10 November 2015

A Foggy Morning with the Girls

We spent a foggy morning gathering a flock of ewes. Sheila and Pip were helping. While Dad drove off with the two rams we'd taken out, I stayed behind to keep an eye on the quads. To pass the time until Dad got back, I took portraits of the girls.



The sun was coming out and beginning to disperse the fog.


The ewes were looking very healthy on this foggy morning.



Sheila would happily Collie Stare at them for hours.


It was Pip's turn next. She was reluctant to leave the quad unguarded.


I managed to get her peeled away for a few minutes. I took a photo of her in the doorway on an old stone house.


I managed to get her on a wall too, in front of some cows.



She was happier looking back on the quad.


And on the way home in the Land Rover, I managed to get a nice photo of Pip's eye.

5 comments:

  1. Doodle and I are so happy to meet you! What a lovely blog you have, and such beautiful photos. I MUST get a decent camera if I am ever to continue blogging! It looks a lovely day there in Ireland. It is grey, rainy, and windy here! I'm just getting ready to head out and feed the McLambies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a foggy day! And esp. love the two photo of Pip in the doorway and on the rock wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a foggy day! And esp. love the two photo of Pip in the doorway and on the rock wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It's so beautiful there! I absolutely love foggy mornings. There's something magical about it. Your girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so beautiful there! Stunning photos. :D

    ReplyDelete