23 August 2015

Silage is Boring

I was taking photos of Dad as he mowed a field...


...when the dogs decided that I was being boring, so they made their own fun. I'm going to let the following photos speak for themselves...










(And in case you're wondering, that's Pip with her paws in the air - her way of joining in the fun.)

Dad finished the mowing and left the field to switch tractors, and the dogs took a break from playing to run around.


I wanted to take some photos of the baling too.






...Oh, I'm sorry - am I boring you guys?



Photos taken, we headed back to the yard. We passed Blue Belle on the way.



The family portrait needs some work. Do you think I could teach Blue Belle to sit on a wall...?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you can't leave them alone for a minute! Fabulous photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of the dogs playing together!!!!

    ReplyDelete