27 May 2015

The Balmoral Show 2015 ::: Part 1

On Wednesday 13th May, Dad and I headed off for the Balmoral Show. We had our tickets safely in our pockets, and my camera was charged up and ready to go. It was a beautiful day.


There was a "guess the breeds of the parents" competition in the Shopping Village tent. I did not fare well.


There were lots of machines on display.


There was an amazing family of wooden, life-sized horse sculptures.



I visited the tent for the Rare Breeds Survival Trust.



And right next door was the Children's Farm.







I went for a wander and stumbled across the warm-up area for the showjumping horses.




A foal got loose during the mother and foal class in one of the horse arenas.



Safely back with mum.



More from the foals in part two.

1 comment:

  1. All these pictures are great! Love the wooden horse sculptures at first I thought they were real.

    Blogger is being mean and hiding our posts. Hope you will still visit us at thedailypip.com

    ReplyDelete