17 May 2014

Photos From My Phone #1

I take quite a lot of photos on my phone but never seem to do anything with them. Well, that's enough of that! Here's a small selection to get things started:


These bales look a bit purple - is it bad colour balance or is it just getting late? I guess we'll never know because I took this back and August and I've forgotten. (A bit anti-climactic that, isn't it?)

Ah - here's Pip being an absolute cutie-patootie in the Land Rover. She's so cute look at her wee cute face aww.


The ewes stare at me expectantly. They probably want more grass.


There. Have some more grass. Who says I don't spoil you, ladies?


And now for something completely different... some art. I drew a flower into the dust on the quad's mudguard with the tip of my welly boot. ('PLZ CLEAN ME' not pictured.)


Hi, lamb. How are you?


I just like the light in this one...


Ah, this is John (continuing my tradition of naming bought-in rams after their breeders). He's a Beltex and he travelled here from next door.


Busy making some silage - the funny this is that by now this has all been eaten!


And this is Laura (the tradition of naming bought-in rams after their breeders takes a turn). He's okay with having a girl's name. Really. He's a handsome Dorset.


That's enough for now - I need some time to recharge my witty comments battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment